for Fast Track, Part-time, Study Abroad, and Advanced programs.
STEP 1: Application
Fill out an application:
—Fast Track, Part-time, or Advanced APPLICATION—
—Study Abroad APPLICATION—
Download and return via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or snail mail.
STEP 2: Transcripts
High School, GED certificate, or College transcripts should be sent directly to the school via email (email@example.com) or snail mail:
3825 Iris Avenue Suite 310
Boulder, CO 80301
STEP 3: References
TWO letters of recommendation are needed from credible sources, such as an employer, clergy, health care professional, etc. Please do not submit references from personal friends or family members.
These should be sent directly from the referral via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR snail mailed to the school (address above).
STEP 4: Personal Statement
Complete your personal statement including the required information below. Once completed, please UPLOAD HERE or email to email@example.com.
Personal Statement must include the following (at least 150 words):
- Why are you interested in becoming a massage therapist?
- Name at least 3 characteristics you possess that will make a successful student and practitioner of massage therapy.
- A summary of professional massage, bodywork, or alternative medicine therapies you have experienced, when you received it, and your impressions of those experiences.
- Any training in massage, bodywork, or alternative therapies you have.
- Why do you feel that BMTI is the right program for you?
- Experience you have in working with or helping others.
- What type of support will you have during the program? Please include personal, financial, and emotional support systems.
STEP 5: Application Fee
Pay the application fee per the steps below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.