Boulder Massage Therapy Institute is proud to host:
Thai Bodywork Partner Workshop: Creating a Loving Connection
Saturday, February 12, 2022 | 7:00 – 9:00 PM MST | CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
About this event
In this workshop we will intentionally shift from a heightened state to a receptive state with our partners. Join us with the guidance of our Thai practitioner, breathworker, and coach Jess Crutchfield as we learn through Thai Bodywork flows for you to both give and receive. This workshop requires no prior experience with Thai Bodywork, though it is recommended you come with a partner so that our content can be practiced with your pre-established connection.
$120 per couple/pair
$100 per couple/pair for BMTI students/alumni/staff
Paid to @jesscrutchfield on Venmo with transaction comment “partner workshop 2/12” through friends/family, not goods/services — or paid here through eventbrite.
Ticket prices increase by $20 two days before the event, 2/10 at 6:30pm. Get your tickets now!
Payment AND Registration secures your spot in the class.
In this 2 hour partner workshop…
* We will connect to ourself and to our partner through movement and breath
* We will unwind some of our stuck patterns in the body and mind through bodywork techniques including compression, stretching, range of motion, and more.
* This is an experiential class – no note-taking will be necessary and Jess will provide a summary PDF of our class sequence at finish.
* Dress in loose clothing and bring layers (givers will get warm/receivers will get cool!). No other materials necessary. Thai Bodywork is a practice done on mats on the floor with no oils. It’s also advised to be well-hydrated before arrival and to avoid eating a meal within 2 hours of class time.
*All levels welcome, no experience of yoga or bodywork necessary – but even those with experience can benefit from these foundational practices.
YOGA with Jess
Thursday mornings from 7:30-8:30am
– Relieving stress, anxiety, and tension through Gentle yoga and restorative postures
– Building stability and strength through Hatha Yoga
– Internal fire building and cleansing release through Kriya Yoga
– Breakdowns through mindfulness for even the simplest of things, like how to sit and how to breathe
– Mantra, meditation, energy moving, conscious living, mindful movement, and more
Flow It Out- Yoga with Amanda
Friday mornings from 7:45-8:45am